Digital Content Strategist
What's the purpose of the role?
This is a key role because our mission is all about delivering results for clients, and you’ll be working on the campaigns that help get those results.
You’ll liaise with your client and colleagues to plan and deliver campaigns that align with what their target market wants to see.
As a content strategist you’ll produce written and visual content to support your campaigns, and you’ll report on the results they achieve.
You’ll get to meet your clients directly and will build a strong relationship with them over time.
What does the agency do?
Online-lead generation for service and manufacturing businesses in NW & London.
How many clients are there?
At any one time there are normally 15-20 clients active with projects or retainers.
How big is the team?
The core team is normally 10-12 strong, supported by 3-4 contractors.
Where are we based?
Offices and workshop spaces are at the new Strawberry Fields Digital Hub in Chorley.
Can we work from home?
Yes, there is flexibility to work from home part of the week if you’d like to.
What are the hours?
Flexible around core hours, we're more interested in outcomes than hours.
- Generating leads
- Delighting your customer
- Account growth/renewal
Common day-to-day activities
- Planning, producing and editing great content
- Developing lead generation strategies
- Rolling out marketing campaigns
- Management of 3-5 key accounts
Some software you’ll use
- Google Analytics (for monitoring)
- Google Drive (for writing and reporting)
- Zoom & Loom (for liaising with clients)
Some secrets of success
- Being focused on results first and foremost
- Building a deep understanding of your customers’ customers
- Building rapport with clients & teammates
- Having an eye for detail and quality
- Being organised, methodical and thorough
- Being a good listener
Some things you’ll enjoy
- Working within your team to generate ideas and discuss best approaches
- Getting great feedback from your clients when you deliver results for them
You can download the full job brochure here:
Your application is more likely to be shortlisted if you are based within a 30-minute commute of our main office in Chorley, Preston.
If you have questions about this role or future opportunities please feel free to contact us at careers at bespokedigital.agency.
NOTE: This role is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
(Part-time 4 days per week (flexible))
Bespoke is an Investors in People accredited employer.
If you've heard about Bespoke and feel you might want to join us at some point let us know. We'll be in contact if it looks like there might be a suitable opening for you now or in the future
Bespoke is a small business with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our ambitions are to do the greatest work and deliver the greatest results of anybody in our sector.
We're focused on quality and results for our clients every day. We value our team, their wellbeing and like to reward people when they do well, so we have a super-competitive package of perks and benefits.
Never miss a thing
Quality insights from the industry experts.
Get regular updates, straight to your inbox.