Digital Marketing Manager - SEO & PPC - Preston
Use your SEO & PPC expertise to deliver client results in this varied account management and consulting role.
With a 20-year track record in this area, you’ll be part of a high-performing team with established methods and processes for delivering record-breaking lead generation results for clients.
Join an innovative, financially stable, results-focused digital agency that never stands still.
The key points
- We are looking for an experienced SEO & PPC specialist to join our Lancashire-based team.
- You’ll manage several accounts in the services and manufacturing sectors (£1m-100m/yr t/o), working alongside clients’ in-house marketing teams in many cases.
- You’ll be doing interesting, challenging and satisfying work; developing strategies, devising campaigns and implementing them with talented colleagues and appreciative clients.
- You can work full- or part-time, from 30 to 40 hours per week. This can accommodate family commitments and your preferred work/life balance.
- Become part of a team that has the experience, systems and process to calmly deliver record-breaking lead generation results for clients.
What’s it like here?
- Specialist: we offer digital agency services to small to medium-sized manufacturing and service companies within the North West.
- Enthusiastic, innovative: we love doing things a little differently to deliver an excellent job for our clients.
- Trusted: there’s no clocking on, no micro-management. Everyone is trusted as a professional to achieve the outcomes they’ve agreed.
- Experts who share: see our Digital Accelerator programme and our Amazon #1 Bestselling book, 'Build Your Digital Marketing Strategy'.
- Enjoyable: nice offices, friendly atmosphere and regular social events (when conditions allow!).
- Rewarding: a good benefits package, including 32 days’ holiday, flexible start/finish times, as well as personalised training and development plans.
- Experienced: 20 years in the industry means we know how to run a team, delivering projects and campaigns to the highest standard and support that is best-in-class.
- You’ll be a proven marketer with at least 3 years of commercial experience and as an SEO specialist.
- You’ll be a confident relationship manager, as this position involves looking after 3-4 key accounts, where you’ll own the digital marketing strategy and be responsible for the leads generated.
- Your superpower will be keyword research. You’ll understand how this underpins the success of any organic or paid search campaign.
- You’ll be able to understand the intent behind searches and that at times, more leads can come from less traffic, if it’s the right traffic.
- You’ll love getting websites in order so the on-page and technical factors are optimised.
- You’ll be able to brief colleagues so that the right content is on each page. You’ll use your skills to build links, knowing that quality matters more than quantity.
- As well as search marketing, you’ll be able to use your analytical thinking to build, monitor and optimise great paid social campaigns.
If Bespoke sounds like your kind of place, please apply with a CV and a brief summary of how you match the above, either online or via email to careers at bespokedigital.agency. Interviews will be conducted by telephone and Zoom.
We reply to every application we receive.
NOTE: This role is based at our HQ in Preston.
If you've heard about Bespoke and feel you might want to join us at some point let us know. We'll be in contact if it looks like there might be a suitable opening for you now or in the future
Bespoke is a small business with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our ambitions are to do the greatest work and deliver the greatest results of anybody in our sector.
We're focused on quality and results for our clients every day. We value our team, their wellbeing and like to reward people when they do well, so we have a super-competitive package of perks and benefits.
Weekly digital insights
Get digital insights in your inbox every Tuesday at 8am.