Digital Marketing Executive
What's the purpose of the role?
To work with our marketing retainer clients to generate leads for them online.
Your digital skills could be in one or more areas, but will include at least one of paid search (PPC), search optimisation (SEO) and conversion optimisation (CRO) or content marketing.
As the digital marketing executive you'll work directly with 3-5 clients, as well as collaborating with colleagues to assist with each other's accounts where appropriate.
A broader understanding of core digital tactics is valuable, eg effective copywriting, video marketing and user journey mapping.
The role suits somebody who is strategic, thorough and driven by pleasing clients.
What does the agency do?
Online lead-gen for £1m+ businesses in NW & London.
How many clients does the agency have?
At any one time there are normally 15-20 clients active with projects or retainers.
How big is the team?
The core team is 12-strong, supported by 3-4 specialist contractors.
Where are we based?
Our HQ and workshop spaces are at the new £8.4m Strawberry Fields Digital Hub in Chorley.
Can we work from home?
Yes, we're hybrid working permanently now, so some office days, some WFH days.
What are the hours?
Flexible around core hours, we're more interested in outcomes than hours.
- Generating online leads
- Account retention/growth
- Positive feedback from clients
Common day-to-day activities
- Planning & running digital campaigns
- Optimising and improving performance
- Improving website performance
- Improving conversion rates
- Ownership of 3-5 key accounts
Some software you may use
- Google Analytics, Hotjar, Ahrefs, SEMRush (for monitoring/research)
- Google, Facebook & LinkedIn Ads (for campaigns)
- Hootsuite & Adobe XD (for content / wireframes)
- Zoom & Loom (for liaising with clients)
Some secrets of success
- Focus on results
- Understanding our customers’ customers
- Building rapport with clients & teammates
- A good eye for detail
- Being organised and thorough
Some things you’ll enjoy
- Seeing your campaigns exceed your clients' expectations
- Seeing the impact the results make to clients’ businesses
Your application is more likely to be shortlisted if you are based within a 30-minute commute of our main office in Chorley, Preston.
If you have questions about this role or future opportunities contact us at careers at bespokedigital.agency.
NOTE: This role is available on a full-time (5-days/pw) or part-time (4-days/pw) basis.
Bespoke is an Investors in People accredited employer.
Never miss a thing
Quality insights from the industry experts.
Get regular updates, straight to your inbox.